Today in class we took our text based on Emily Dickerson poem. I will say it was easy until the short written response at the end. Other than that i believe I did well in it.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
Today in class learned about direct and indirect characterization and compared it to the character from fence on how the author u the character in the book.
I’m class today we learn about formal and Informal language. You will use formal language for research papers, essays, school assignments, letters, applications were you have a serious purpose. Which contain compass assistant scripture no contraction no slang standard punctuation and sophisticated vocabulary. Informal language is used for communication with friends for a merrios essays for a and for other situation when you’re purpose is casual. Informal cut language could take every day words in expression, contractions slang, and fragment sentences.
Comments
Post a Comment